1º) What is the ticker symbol for the shares of Carbures on the Alternative Stock Market (MAB)?
The ticker for the shares of Carbures is CAR.
2) What is the Share Capital of Carbures?
The Share Capital is € 36.025.571,10.
3) How can I invest in Carbures shares?
The acquisition of shares of companies listed on the Alternative Stock Market is carried out in the trading platform SIBE (Spanish Stock Exchange Interconnection System). Please, contact your Bank or broker to acquire shares of Carbures.
4) Where can I obtain the financial information of Carbures?
The half-year results can be found on the Carbures website www.carbures.com, in the section “Financial Information” of the Investor Room.
5) How many shares does one need to own to attend and vote in Shareholders’ Meetings?
It is necessary to hold, at least, one share on the date of the Meeting to attend and, therefore, exercise the right to vote in the Shareholders’ Meetings.
6) Where can I find the Relevant Facts?
Relevant facts are published on the Carbures website, in the section “Investor Room”, and on the MAB website http://www.bolsasymercados.es/mab/esp/marcos.htm.
7) How can I contact the Carbures Investor Relations Department?
The Investor Relations Department contact is:
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5.30pm Tel. +34 956 11 93 11
Air Jordan 1 Mid "What The Multi-Color" For Sale